HVAC stands for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. Maintaining comfortable temperatures is one purpose of HVAC systems. Another is providing good quality, clean air to residences, commercial buildings and vehicles. Modern systems are usually integrated into a single system for homes and several systems for larger buildings.
HVAC Technicians are mechanics and installers of heating, ventilation and cooling systems. Alpine Temperature Control’s technicians provide professional installation, maintenance, and repair for all of your HVAC needs. Whether your needs are for your smaller home or your larger business you may feel confident that we can provide all of your heating and cooling problems with excellent solutions.
Quick Guide for Homeowners
Homeowners can use this guide to see if issues can be resolved without the aid of a technician:
- Check the air filters
– If they are dirty, replace immediately. Air filters should be replaced every 3 months.
- Check the breakers
– If a breaker is tripped to the a/c, try resetting it, if it does not reset call us.
- Check the outdoor unit for ice
– If there is ice found, turn the thermostat off and schedule an appointment for 4 hours later.
- Check the batteries in the thermostat
– Batteries may be drained or leaking. This happens when they have been in the thermostat for too long.
When it is time to call us to help you get your heating, ventilation and cooling problem professionally taken care by us we will give you professional service for your St. George HVAC needs. Here are some of our highlights:
- We service all makes and models.
- We specialize in keeping your current unit operating or repairing one that was damaged or is no longer working.
- Alpine Temperature Control can do a fresh install into a remodel or improve/move an existing HVAC system to make it more safe and efficient.
- We at Alpine Temperature Control are here to make your new heating and air conditioning installation a breeze. No matter the job we are happy to come out and install your new heating or air conditioning unit.
- Alpine Temperature Control specializes in services to property management companies.
When you need maintenance, repair or installation of your St. George HVAC call for friendly and professional help at Alpine Temperature Control.