Property Management HVAC
Alpine Temperature Control specializes in services to property management companies. They strive to communicate with tenants and repair equipment quickly to take the burden off the property management companies. They also help to educate the tenants on equipment use and work with an accounting department to make sure all invoices are mailed the same week as the call.
Here is a quick guide for tenants to see if problems can be resolved on their own:
- Check the air filters
– If they are dirty, replace immediately. Air filters should be replaced every 3 months.
- Check the breakers
– If a breaker is tripped to the a/c, try resetting it, if it does not reset call us.
- Check the outdoor unit for ice
– If there is ice found, turn the thermostat off and schedule an appointment for 4 hours later.
- Check the batteries in the thermostat
– Batteries may be drained or leaking. This happens when they have been in the thermostat for too long.